YOUR “CREW” COACH
Always consult your personal physician before you begin any health improvement program. (this sentence should be in italics). Positive change happens best in community (with others): with support, solidarity, camaraderie, accountability, friendship, laughter, possibly some tears, and definitely celebrating each others’ victories. And not just any community, but YOUR crew, who could consist of:
- siblings or other family members
- best friends
- church friends
- book club members
- any group that you are a member of
- any combination of the above
Minimum number of people to constitute a crew – 2. Maximum number of people who can constitute a crew – unlimited! I want to join your crew as your coach, as someone who has experienced your situation. I want to walk this journey WITH you and your crew. Plus earn a $40 referral fee for every crew member that you refer who signs up for a crew coaching package!
Lasting change is an ongoing process; what could that change look like for you?
- Weight loss
- Improving health markers
- Increased energy
- No more aching joints, constant exhaustion, brain fog, etc.
- Increasing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Renewed joy in living your best life
- The ability to play with your children or grandchildren